Scholarships From The Scorers Table
In addition to making the best digital scorer’s table and most exciting LED video boards, we are committed to reinvesting in our youth.
Since 2013, Sideline Interactive has given out two annual college scholarships each year. The scholarship will award $1,000 to each winner.
The scholarships are open to any current college / university student, or High School Student accepted to an accredited college or university. Preference is given to students with a history of high school athletics.
We ask that you write a minimum of a 1,000-word essay on the topic of:
“How sports helped my personal growth”
Sports is about discipline, teamwork and commitment. These traits play an integral part in a student’s success in college and career. We would like your essay to reflect on these traits and explain how they have been able to help you in your everyday life.
Participants are only allowed to submit one essay.
We will award one scholarship to a student enrolled in college for the 2021-2022 school year and one scholarship to a 2021-2022 high school student who will be enrolling in college in the fall of 2022.
We reserve the right to award both scholarships in one category if we deem the best 2 essays to be from the same category.
Current College Student Category
- Winner must be enrolled in an accredited college in the 2021 fall semester and will be enrolling in an accredited college for the 2022 spring semester.
- The Deadline for submitting an essay for this category is November 15, 2021.
- The winner will be announced on or around December 15, 2021.
- Winner must enroll in an accredited college for the spring 2022 semester.
Current High School Student Category
- Winner must be a current high school senior who will be graduating in the spring of 2022.
- The Deadline for submitting an essay for this category is April 15, 2022.
- The winner will be announced on or around May 16, 2022.
- Winner must enroll in an accredited college for the fall 2022 semester.
Send essay to [email protected]